I am NOT quite done learning my 2-year programming diploma at college so I will write lightly??? I am not concrete. Nothing is set in stone. I only have ONE COURSE left so I will try to talk up to that. To be honest, I am not confident.
This page will host information about what I know about programming so far.
I hope by explaining my journey back into trying to program when I am old will help others try to get into this field for work and to satisfy their passion.
- My experiences with programming when I was younger (elementary to high school)
- My experience with programming at university
- My experience with self-learning
- My experience in colleges
- My experience in colleges (nearing the end)
- My experience in colleges (nearing the end) PART 2
- My experience in colleges (nearing the end) PART 3
- My experience in colleges (nearing the end) PART 4
- My experiences outside schooling
In the next section I will discuss the roadblocks I encountered:
- Family that do not understand
- Negative people
- Negative personality
- Helping others
- Current personality
- Fun personality
- Living for others
- Imposter Syndrome
Questions that I have: