At this time, this is reading week at Durham College (Oct 25 – 29, 2021).
I took a few days to rest and reflect.
Midterms marks were OK.
I am focusing on a couple of things.
- My personal projects (Windows Debloaters)
I realized 2 things about what I am doing.
- I am creating stuff that is different and that I like. I have a niche area.
- I don’t mind doing what I am doing if I am left in my ‘own world’ I share with my friends. I can spend hours doing this.
My goal after I finish my 2-year diploma in computer programming is to work at a tutoring center like CodeNinjas. I applied to CodeNinjas in Ajax, Ontario, Canada and got in (August 2021). I plan to work there and continue schooling part time and doing my personal projects.
The goal is to own my own tutor centre while I do other things that I want. I think I will have time to do other things I want while tutoring.
I have the following list of accomplishments that will hopefully drive my tutoring business:
- CompTIA A+ and Microsoft IT Certificates when I was 14-15 years old
- UofT Honours Bachelors of Science in Integrative Biology and Biochemistry
- Computer programming 2-year diploma from Durham College … hopefully finish in May 2022
- Developed software that I liked to do with over 400,000+ views so far on one YouTube video from YouTuber Znorux, published in ghacks.net (1, 2), MakeUseOf.com and Chris Titus Tech.
- Worked in computer repair and sales (private: AMLCSL and Best Buy)
I think that is good enough to start working by May 2022.
I wonder what will happen.